Data analyst - master data managment
Data Analyst- Master Data Management based in Birmingham with experience in people management.
Data Analyst-Master Data Management
Your new company
A tier one global Financial Services organisation. Rapidly growing in size this investment bank are the leaders in their industry with impressive offices based in Birmingham City Centre.
Your new role
Corporate Client Remediation is a team of 12, created to investigate and review data concerns from a Holistic Client perspective. This AVP role within the CCR Data Remediation's function is specifically to have strong candidates with robust client data experience to lead and deliver against set goals for the function.
The responsibilities and tasks that will be expected in this role are:
- Lead and participate in the setup of Data Remediation's function in Birmingham covering Business Relationships
- Analysing our top tier clients to produce client profiles to cover, Client Legal entity structures, Data integrity for critical data elements, KYC Risk and review synchronisation, Regulatory and Tax readiness and trading system vs Data activity.
- Frame required KOPs and KPIs around key processes within Data Remediation's
- Work with SME's within the larger Client Data Services across locations to obtain required skillsets to have the right level of support required to the end to end Data Remediation required for the Key Clients chosen by the Business
- Help agree realistic timelines and milestones with key stakeholders / Business
- Develop KPI's and KRI's and other regular MIS that can be published to show progress
- Manage recording, tracking and reporting all known Risks and Issues
- Keep track of all data issues to initiate end to end RCA
- Initiate required systematic changes both technology and operational processes to reduce / eliminate data issues
- Help with overall build out of Data Remediation's functions in Birmingham
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience in data management, data analytics, business analysis and financial services. In addition to these you will have people management experience. You will need to possess the ability to work with master data management tools, DQ tools and SQL. You will have a basic knowledge and awareness of business solutions in the market place as well as good analytical and problem solving skills.
What you'll get in return
Whilst working with a tier one investment bank.You will get unprecedented levels of career progression. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package whilst working in a highly energetic team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76646633