Asset & Lifecycle Manager
Working for one of the world’s leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 25. The company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work on large blue chip clients buildings
The role is to develop and implement a strategic approach to the operational mobilisation programme by providing direct managerial and technical support in the collection, verification, configuration and set up of the asset management database using Maximo Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system and the establishment and maintenance of the contract Lifecycle Plan and any related condition surveys associated with the Lifecycle plan. Post Go Live the role will report to the Account Director. Candidates will be required to meet security checks in order to work on the client premises.
- Overall responsibility for upload, management and change management of the asset management data within the Maximo CAFM system
- Review all O&M manuals and identify specification and volume of critical spares required to address availability criteria within the contract.
- Management of the contract’s Asset Register, Site Plans and Maintenance manuals.
- Project Manage the delivery of Lifecycle replacements and Variations.
- Manage Lifecycle financial reports and programming going forward with a rolling program of next five year projections.
- Production of Lifecycle Reporting to Interserve and Client.
- Manage the reporting on Condition surveys and identifying Lifecycle replacements
- Liaise with client on replacement items, delivery, access, program, quality and contingency.
- Manage the procurement process and control of Contractors, including Health & Safety and any other contractual requirement.
- Ensure value for money solutions taking into account best practice and innovation.
- Advise the clients on new technology when considering life cycle replacements taking into account sustainability.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience of installation, maintenance and repair of critical and non-critical building services in private and public sector environments.
- Proven practical experience in implementing and managing asset management regimes.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing statutory and non-statutory maintenance regimes using industry standard CAFM systems.
- Experience of risk management, continual improvement, performance management and life cycle activities within an asset management environment.
- Knowledge/experience of PAS 55 / ISO 55001 asset management standards.
- Experience of managing asset verification surveys
- Experience of asset Hierarchy and application of same
- Knowledge and experience of industry wide maintenance standards, such as SFG 20
- Experience of managing M & E and Fabric Condition Surveys
- Experience in identifying potential problems as a result of Condition Surveys, undertake a logical and methodical interrogation of information, data, sources and trends, and keep accurate records and audit trail.
- Ability to confidently present solutions and ideas to convince others to an agreed outcome defend the commercial position and negotiate best possible outcome
- Ensure the Life Cycle Schedule meets the contractual requirements and the documented processes and procedures.
- Provide reports on performance for all projects and Life cycle work.
- Produce performance measures to demonstrate satisfactory Life Cycle and project management performance against indicators/SLA’s and costs against budget
- Good working knowledge of H&S related to building engineering services.
- Relevant industry experience in a technical/operational management or consultancy role: 5 years+
- Qualified to HNC/HND level or equivalent in building services, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Membership of a relevant professional body (CIBSE or similar)
- Ability to coach colleagues and IFM Staff through the contractual processes, interact with people at all levels and proactively build professional creditability and relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple issues and short term projects concurrently
- Ability to travel widely with in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683278