We currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistant to deliver care and support to residents in Worcestershie on an ad hoc basis
As a Care Assistant you will help deliver care and support to our residents within residential environment to support their abilities and enhance their quality of life that maintains their independence and privacy.
Duties will include
- Promote the physical, emotional and wellbeing of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Administer medication.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling residents.
- Be involved in providing a personalised housing related support service to older people with an assessed need which will help them to remain as independent as possible.
- Experience as a care assistant or care support worker.
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- Enhanced DBS check updated.
- Level 1 Safeguarding.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you?re interested in this role you can click ?apply now? to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959265413