HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
Location: Birmingham, GB
Company: Lloyds Register
Position Type:Employee Fixed Term
Within MSIS we have a dedicated HR team of Business Partners and we are looking for a data analyst to join our team so that we can create greater visibility on our people metrics. Reporting into the MSIS HR Director, the HR Data Analyst will support the team to utilise people data so that we can provide insights to the business to drive and deliver business performance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Data Analyst to join the MSIS HR Team. We are looking for a bright team player who is enthusiastic and analytical with strong numerical ability. You will have strong Excel skills, be able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines, have excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail.
This is a highly proactive and collaborative role and will act as the key liaison point between MSIS HR team and HRSSC to understand HR systems capability so that we create and utilise people data in its entirety. The role will play a pivotal part in providing the MSIS HR team with their data requirements and working with the HRSSC in shaping the suite of reports available through the workforce analytics tool.
- Develop and produce a standard suite of reports and dashboards, leveraging the reporting functionality in Success Factors and ensure delivery of high quality regular reports.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data and deliver actionable insight with commentary to create a shared understanding of the key people metrics for MSIS.
- Prioritise incoming requests and frameworks for the team to deliver results, ensuring commercial focus and delivery against business priorities.
- Network with stakeholders to collaboratively shape incoming briefs, produce data reports and develop relevant insight from analysis
- Contribute to the development of MSIS People Plan through working with the HR Team to identify data requirements and measurements for HR Projects.
- Develop and report on the data measurement methodologies to effectively monitor and provide project governance on the successful delivery and evaluation of the MSIS People Plan.
- Report progress on agreed HR performance measures tracking SLAs, producing dashboards and highlighting deviations from projected expectations.
- Track headcount and vacancies against budget, investigating discrepancies. Collate and summarise headcount movement for the monthly resource planning meetings (WRP). Action outputs from WRP.
- Lead specified HR projects as required, engaging with HRBPs, CoEs, HRSSC and local HR teams to deliver solutions.
- Build strong working relationships with the HRSSC Team to identify opportunities for improving the quality of our data, feed in ideas and observations, using supporting data where applicable to influence.
- Be CIPD-qualified: minimum graduate level
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills to ensure insight is impactful, and possess strong communication skills to tell and deliver a story through effective presentations
- Be experienced with HR systems and methods for collecting and analysing HR data, both financial and non-financial. Knowledge in Success Factors, data extraction, manipulation and analysis an advantage
- Have strong analytical thinking ability and able to quickly and effectively assimilate detailed and complex information to support business decisions
- Have knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and programme governance
- Have knowledge and understanding of strategic workforce planning
- Have an ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution and work effectively within a matrix organisation.
- Be result oriented, assertive, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a "can do" attitude.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint with Advanced Excel skills Pivot tables, Vlookup formula etc)
- Experience collaborating across departments to deliver projects or analysis together and identify solutions would be an advantage
Lloyd?s Register moves with the times. With 250+ years of industry-defining excellence behind us, we?re more committed than ever to meeting the challenge of setting today?s global standards.
We?re a truly global organisation, working in global teams to help global clients manage and overcome global safety risks. And setting global standards of excellence brings fresh challenges every day ? giving our people more access to work that interests them personally and stretches them professionally. If you have the ambition and international mind-set to match ours, there?s no telling how far you can go here.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959271338