Senior Process Technician
Are you an established process engineer within either injection or blow moulding?
Can you optimise process, identify continuous improvement opportunities and add real value as an integral part of a manufacturing team?
Would you like to work in a state-of-the-art environment for an employer that offers genuine career advancement?
If you answered yes to the above then I am keen to speak with you.
Senior Process Technician-Remit:
Working in a busy manufacturing environment producing plastic components to the automotive industry, you will play an important role in the on-going drive to improve performance. Typical tasks will incorporate:
- Setting-up and operation of plastic moulding machines within sampling and serial production, retooling of moulds, tools and ancillaries and optimizing processes to fulfill production and quality standards.
- Review of produced moulds and production according to control scheme
- Coordination of assigned operators to ensure production, retooling and adjustment of machines, instructing/mentoring operators in relation to quality requirements
- Assign repair instructions and support repairs of machines, tools and spare parts
- Ensure compliance to EHS guidelines and porcedures
- Detect safety gaps and almost accidents
- Participate in Continuous improvement activities
- Support the production flow through quality assurance after optimization of production machines
Senior Process Technician Requirements:
We are seeking an established process technician/engineer with a proven track record in the optimisation of either injection or blow moulding machinery, associated tooling and ancillaries. Experience gained in Tier 1 automotive is especially useful, however not essential.
- Completion of a formal Apprenticeship if preferred (but not essential) supported by "hands on" practical experience. A formal Qualification(s) would also be beneficial.
- A solid understanding of electrical, hydraulics and/or pneumatics.
- A knowledge of relevant quality control schemes and measuring (e.e calipers, gauges etc.)
- Knowledge of EHS guidelines
- Good PC Knowledge
In return for the above a very competitive salary (c£50,000) and benefits is offered, as is further training and development and career advancement.
This role will be working a continental shift pattern.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959267934