EDI Test Team Lead
EDI Test Team Lead
We are Open GI.
As a market leader in insurance software systems, we know that to lead the future, we need to look to the future.
We are looking for an experienced EDI Test Team Lead to take the ownership of Quality in the EDI team.
Your role will involve:
- Delivering Quality in the EDI team
- Ownership of all Quality deliverables for the team
- Measuring and improving Quality KPI's
- Implement and improve Agile best practices for Quality across the team
- Train and mentor testers for risk based testing and Agile approaches
- Lead automation driven approach to testing where possible
- Provide early indicators of failure in delivery or Quality to Management
- Work Closely with the Scrum Master in assuring and continuously improving Quality
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Quality Principles balanced with a pragmatism toward commercial realities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Automation and Test Management tools
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional Scrum team.
- Knowledge of Open GI applications - advantageous.
- Hands on implementation of Agile lifecycle, Risk-based testing approaches
- Showing leadership and championing Agile across the team
- Experience in leading teams to deliver Quality
- Experience of working in pressured environment to strict deadlines.
- Insurance or Broker background - advantageous.
- Competitive salary (based on skills and experience)
- Bonus opportunity
- Company pension
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Free parking
- Onsite restaurant (including Starbucks coffee)
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike loan
To apply for this role please click the "apply now" button and email us with your covering letter and CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959265786