Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Assistant to join their expanding team at their branch in Birmingham.
Job Title - Centre Assistant
Location - Birmingham (B1 1QU)
Job Type - Full-time - 40 Hours
Salary - £17,000 - £18,000 per annum + benefits
Hours - Monday - Friday - 08:30 - 17:30
Citibase provides serviced office space for businesses nationwide. The Centre Assistant acts as the prime support for the Centre Manager in ensuring the efficient running of the centre. There is a great deal of contact with the clients and you never get a second chance to create a first impression.
Involving all aspects of client service support, admin and reception duties to dealing with prospective and existing clients, this is an extremely versatile role and therefore it is paramount that a professional image is portrayed to tenants, visitors and prospective tenants alike at all times.
As Centre Assistant you will:
- Provide Administrative support including accurate data entry, reporting, post, purchase orders and secretarial support as required.
- Ensuring that all IT/Telephone systems are working effectively and safely, including the installation of new lines, Internet programming, troubleshooting and fault finding etc.
- Ensure that the building and facilities are maintained to enable centre staff, visitors and users to work safely and effectively.
- Ensure that the reception area is managed effectively at all times including dealing with all calls efficiently and welcoming all visitors to the centre in a polite and friendly manner.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that all show offices are available and prepped and in the absence of the Centre Manager you will lead tours with prospective clients.
Centre Assistant - Skills & Experience required:
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation and with supporters
- Well organised and efficient with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong, professional team player able to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt.
- Must know how to handle client's complaints and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of basic IT packages including Office 365.
To submit your CV for this exciting Centre Assistant opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
This Centre Assistant role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Branch Manager, General Manager, Property Manager, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Branch Team Leader, Store Manager, Store Assistant or Centre Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959269358