An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Advisor to join The Money Doctors Ltd based in Birmingham.
The Money Doctors Ltd provides Accountancy, Administration and Financial Management for medical professionals.
We are looking for a motivated and focused individual who will demonstrate excellent communication skills, drive and a 'can do attitude'.
As a Tax Advisor, your duties will include:
- Completion of Personal, Partnership and Limited Company returns
- Preparing and carrying out quarterly reviews with clients
- Dealing with correspondence and tax enquiries from the Inland Revenue
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing income and expenses information
- Maintaining and updating financial records and information
- Checking Notices of Coding
- Partnership and Limited Company comparisons
- Client care and retention
An ideal Tax Advisor will hold the following skills and experience:
- ATT qualified or equivalent
- Relevant previous experience
- Experience using tax return software
- Submission of Personal, Partnership and Limited Company returns
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communications skills both oral and written
- Ability to build rapport with and manage clients
- Self- motivated, hardworking and reliable
- Ability to deal with busy periods of activity
In return you will receive a starting salary within the region of £27, 500 dependent on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be in contact with you in the event we progress your application to interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
Ref: 462780914 / INDLP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959270839