Vehicle Technician - Birmingham
Automotive Vehicle Technician
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client, a main dealership Vehicle Specialist is currently recruiting a Vehicle Technician for their modern Workshop based in Birmingham.
You will be working in a modern fully equipped Workshop where you will be responsible for
- Fault Diagnosis
- General Servicing & Maintenance
- Road Testing
- Skills , qualifications and experienced required:
- Preferably City & Guilds qualified or NVQ or
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Ability to work on a variety of Manufacturers Vehicles
Hours of Work and Pay
- Salary of £25,000 and above dependent upon experience.
- Monday to Friday - 0800-1730
- Alternate Saturdays 0800-1300
- Benefits: Achievable OTE's
- Ongoing Training
- Modern Equipped Workshop
- Friendly atmosphere
- Specialist dealership
further information please send your CV to ********************************** in our Automotive Division with your current contact details , once received i will call you to discuss the role in full detail and arrange an interview .
PROACTIVE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT , The UK's leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff to the Automotive Industry
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959270668