Location - Solihull
Salary - 34,500 + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available. OTE Early 40s
Training available – PLCs and Robotics.
Shift - Perm Nights Sunday - Thursday £34,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer with a Siemens S7 skillset to join our client who a large global business based in Solihull. They are looking to add 3 maintenance engineers to their team urgently. The well-known and large global manufacturing group is a high volume automotive site manufacturing; based in Solihull, you'll be maintaining plant equipment (assembly robots ABB, bespoke hydraulic machinery and CNC's).
The electrical maintenance engineer role is on permanent nightshift (4 nights); the firm is established, global and fairly bespoke in the work they do. A very R&D based company who have provided specialist products into the mainstream automotive sector.
The role will be challenging but technical rewarding Maintenance Engineer role.
- Fault finding to Input and output level on Siemens S7, ability to modify on Siemens S7.
- Proven experience in the maintenance of automated machinery
- Electrical bias candidate with some mechanical skills PLC fault finding (I/O) experience
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various machinery.
- Work as part of 10-man maintenance team
Support an automotive based production facility and by working as part of a team ensure manufacturing maximises its output
Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands busy manufacturing requirements. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £34,000 - £35,000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76750912