Shift QA Technologist - West Midlands, £36-40K
A successful and well established food manufacturing business based in the West Midlands has an immediate requirement for a shift QA Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £36-40,000. The role operates on the following shift pattern - 2 day shifts (6am-6pm), 2 night shifts (6pm-6am), 4 days off.
- Provide an efficient and effective quality assurance service, ensuring product safety, quality & legality
- Supporting the production & operations teams to ensure quality of all products manufactured on site
- Inspection of manufacturing areas and review of factory operations to identify any areas of non-compliance
- Maintain internal quality systems (including BRC) and other technical documentation to conform to the customer specifications
- Managing audits (internal & external) and investigate customer complaints
- Deputising for Technical Manager
- Strong food science/technology/related educational background
- Qualifications/training in food safety and H&S - e.g. Level 4 HACCP, COSHH, BRC auditing
- Previous industrial experience in food quality/technical role - audits/investigations, root cause analysis
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure, good technical knowledge of Food Safety, Quality & Legality
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76740403