Quality Control Inspector
re you interested in working in a faced paced environment ? working alongside the most well-known manufacturer’s in the UK?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Vivate are recruiting on behalf of our client for a number of hardworking individuals with the experience of quality inspection, Successful candidates will need to record data accurately with minimum supervisions whilst utilising hand tools and have a keen eye for detail.
- To professionally work with a rigorous attention to the required Test Plan and Group/Customer HSE requirements in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure clear immediate communication to the Team Leader and /or Supervisor on Project concerns
- Maintain the work area in a neat and tidy manner consistent with defined the Group requirements
- To complete the required project paperwork [i.e. tally chart, Daily Report sheet] in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure a smart personal professional image [e.g. no visible body jewellery] and wearing a clean presentable uniform and any required personnel protective equipment
- To ensure customer satisfaction by being flexible and courteous at all times
- To be proactive in suggestions for improvement
- To continually seek to become more multi-competent
- To be fully involved in the discussions on team performance
You must be flexible with the site and shift you work on as you could be asked to move around from site to site in order to keep in work, the shifts are based on a three shift pattern rotating across morning’s afternoons and nights.
Pay rate is £8.20 per hour
If this sounds like your kind of job role and you have experience within the automotive industy then please press the apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757614