Assistant Merchandise Planner
This role will work closely with the Merchandise Planners but also the trading, imports and DC teams. The role will require effective communications with suppliers, generate reports and sales & stock analysis.
My client is a leading British retailer of car parts, car enhancement, camping and touring equipment and bicycles operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Support Merchandise Planner with forecasts for sales volume taking inputs from trading teams for promotions, new ranges and seasons.
- Support Merchandise Planner to manage stock intake plans to deliver sales.
- Support Merchandise Planner with management of all aspects of Merchandise Planning KPI's including DC and Store Availability; stock holding; stock turn; OTB; forecast accuracy; DC capacity.
- To assist the management of inventory to agreed stock budgets and within OTB
- Make recommendations to the Merchandise Planner when day to day stock issues arise, and on under/over performance
- To work closely with the DC to ensure all administrative processes are followed correctly
- To work cross functionally with relevant departments, e.g space planning; digital; retail operations etc.
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast - paced environment
- Prioritisation skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Process driven
- Commercial and customer understanding
competitive salary + package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76747352