Complaint Data Analysis
Complaint Data Analysis
First Personnel are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing energy suppliers and due to continual growth they now require a Complaint Data Analysis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get involved in the growth and development of a company.
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Main Purpose of the Data Analysis position
The Complaints Data Analyst is responsible for key reporting within Customer Complaints area. They will be responsible for key daily reports to senior managers as well as supporting the daily reporting for Complaints advisers. These reports will form a key part of day to day working within the department and will require continuous monitoring and improvements allowing the business to hit key targets and requirements.
- Reporting is a key part of the department to allow us to manage customer complaints. Daily reports will need to be completed against strict timelines and distributed to all key stake holders and senior managers. Accuracy is key due to the importance and risk complaints have to the business. Any issues need to be reported and managed to ensure minimal delays with this process.
- You will be responsible for team reporting ensuring all data is ready at the start of the day for all teams.
Monitoring and improving current MI within complaints
- Listen to calls to ensure that Agents and Managers recognise customer complaints (“Expressions of Dissatisfaction”) in terms of accurately logging, resolving, and meeting agreed timelines for customer correspondence as per my clients policies and Ofgem guidelines.
- You will responsible for creating reporting to gather and capture customer information to allow continuous improvement with the complaints department.
- You will responsible for identifying issues within all reports and to look for new reporting that will help with the management of customer contacts and complaints.
- Able to deliver feedback on all reports to advisers and senior managers in a clear, professional and articulate manner, via a variety of channels i.e. email, phone, side by side or in calibration meetings. Regularly providing updates to the Complaints manager, including recommending process improvements, risks and ideas to improve efficiency and compliance across the business.
- Understand the importance of being compliant, and being able to recognise and manage the complaints process in order to maintain and enhance my clients brand and customer service reputation.
- Flexibly is essential in this role as Customer Complaints is a changing environment with competing priorities, and we expect the Assistant to remain open and willing to take on additional work as requested by the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager.
- Able to accept personal performance feedback constructively and implement changes to develop.
- Adapt to the environment and learn quickly with minimal support.
- Attend work as scheduled and follow company absence reporting requirements.
- Deliver high quality work at all times, constantly ensuring you have checked the finished product before submitting.
Able to monitor execution of policy changes as per instruction from the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager and also make recommendations for change.
Essential functional skills and experiences
- Advanced excel skills and Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- MI Reporting experience
- SQL experience
- Understands the importance of agreeing an end to end customer journey in a compliant and professional manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Competent literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of relevant industry regulation and the energy market
- Experience with presenting reporting to senior managers
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Keen to maximise on personal potential
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to work closely and constructively with higher levels of leadership as required
- Responds positively to feedback and able to follow development action plans
- Basic understanding of compliance and regulatory processes
- Ability to work to agreed key performance indicators
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to adapt to changes if and when requested
- Be expected to help in different areas of the business if and when required
We appreciate everyone who takes the time to apply for the Complaint Data Analysis position and aim to be in touch if your skills meet the required competencies within 3 working days.
Any questions about the role please contact Mark Bryan at our Birmingham Office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757387