As one of the UK’s largest management pub and restaurant companies with successful brand names such as, Miller & Carter, All Bar One, Toby Carvery and many more, Mitchell’s & Butlers is actively recruiting for a Property Administrator to join the Property Department on permanent basis working 3 days a week.
Based within our Retail Support Centre, in Birmingham City Centre, your role as a Property Administrator will require you to provide a varied and comprehensive administrative support service to our internal and external customers across all of our Property department functions, such as Building Development, Building Maintenance, Estates, Acquisitions, Cost & Finance and external customers such as Contractors, Suppliers, Lawyers, Agents, Consultants, Landlords and Developers.
As a Property Administrator, you will:
- Play an active part in a busy centralised Property administration team working across a variety of functions
- Providing information and assistance for all property related enquiries
- Assist in raising purchase orders and the processing of invoices
- Help to ensure that all Policies and Procedures are adhered to consistently across the Property Department
- Assist with the arrangement of travel, accommodation and meeting room bookings as required
- Minimum of 2-3 years in an administration role within property, building or leisure
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to communicate and liaise well with internal and external customers, at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
WHAT WE OFFER: 33% employee discount in all our pubs & restaurants, pension scheme, share scheme, healthcare scheme, 'pickaperk’ employee discounts from 100’s of retailers, childcare vouchers, 26 days holiday per year.