Job: EC&I Engineer
Salary: £300-375 per day
Term: 9 Month Contract
A fantastic opportunity for an EC&I Engineer to join a long-term project for an established company in Staffordshire. The project will be working on a pharmaceutical assembly project, however there will be elements of project management involved.
Suitable candidates will need to have been involved in full project lifecycle deliveries, whilst having good AutoCAD design experience coming from an automation background. Responsibilities will also include processing instrumentation data sheets from customers and reviewing against supply chain.
- Electrical Design (AutoCAD)
- Commissioning, instrumentation & installation experience
- EC&I/Automation background
- Technical consultancy/project management
- Development & Integration of network protocols (Devicenet/Profibus)
- Project documentation (FDS)
- Flexibility to travel
- £300-375 per day
If this role is suitable, please apply with an updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency