Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are currently working with a large manufacturing business seeking a Management Accountant to join their site in Redditch.
This role is place to support the financial controller in month end reporting and cost accounting, relating to one of the ledgers for this site.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role include:
* Monitor manufacturing and operational profit during the month and explain variances
* Month end journal entry through ERP system and reconciliation tasks for general ledgers
* Assist in SOX compliance
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
* Maintain the fixed asset register
* Month end reporting
The key skillset required for this Management Accountant role include:
* Part-Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA
* Experience with SOX compliance would be beneficial
* Experience with large ERP systems
For more information regarding this Management Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.