New Business Supervisor
New Business Supervisor
Salary: Negotiable - this will be dependent on the individual
This is a truly fantastic company that put the hearts of their clients at the centre of everything they do. As a major leader within the area they consider themselves a trusted name with lasting reputation.
You will be working in a modernised office with great people striving for excellence.
Key duties of this position:
- Line management of all members of the team including the carrying out of regular 1:1’s
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Dealing with any regarding any staffing or workflow issues/requirements within the team, escalating to the New Business Manager where necessary
- Identify training needs for all team members, liaising with the New Business Manager to ensure any training requirements are met
- Ensure the daily maintenance of the New Business diary and monitor the daily workflow, reallocating work to other Team members where necessary
- Identify any process issues/improvements and escalate for investigation by Business Change
- Ensuring that all workflow within the team is dealt with in accordance with the compliance department’s guidelines
- Ensure that all administration systems are maintained, that all client data is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that Team adheres to all SLA’s in relation to the New Business processing, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary
- Provide coaching and support to other team members
- Have the technical knowledge to process all business types and the ability to communicate this to the team members
- The ability to submit all business types online with the exception of Protection cases
- An in-depth understanding of how all relevant platforms operate so that the relevant information can be located in order to update the diary
What are we looking for:
- Ideally, experience within a similar role, coaching and supporting team members, previous experience of training staff with good organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines and willing to learn and develop
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.