SF Group is currently looking for a Quality Engineer experience within an Automotive/Aerospace manufacturing company.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
- Supporting Project teams to introduce new products
- Customer liaisons develop positive relationship with Project QMTs
- Customer/Internal/Supplier concern management
- Managing control plans and measurement activities
- Leading Cubing activities
- Administering the PQM process
- Managing RMT activity with focus on ISIR improvement activities
- Quality Control of pre-series production including shop floor management of deviations and part traceability
- Knowledge of BMW RR quality systems gained on at least 1 vehicle launch
- Ability to work with departmental managers to develop, implement and maintain control plans
- A knowledge of automotive quality systems
- Good problem solving skills and knowledge of 8D process. Strong numeracy skills
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to read technical drawings
- Good time-management skills
- An organised and methodical approach to their work
- A positive attitude to working on their own as well as in a team
- Pride in their own personal appearance as well as in that of their workplace
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ideally they will have a minimum of two years' experience as a Quality Engineer or an associated role in first tier automotive supplier
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Ideally have experience of scanning measurement systems, gauges and fixtures
- Experience with exterior trim/metal fabrication methods
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £35,000 - £40,000 for a 3 month contract.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .