Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager Start Date: asap Initial Contract Length: 3 Months Location: Warwick Rate: £550pwd
Simply put, my client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles and also account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
About the Role:
As the Digital Project Manager you will be working towards enhancements to my clients online platform to provide a more fluid customer experience.
You will be Responsible for:
- The matrix management of multiple agencies/ delivery teams (not just one delivery team, potentially offshore but not required if the teams were not co-located) Ensure daily stand ups and scrums are attended by the agencies
- Delivery of sprints within the Agile framework
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Mobile, tablet or desktop dev
- Website design and delivery background
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.