Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to the Marketing Assistant, the Graphic Designer is responsible for managing all elements related to brand collateral, the requirement is for the suitable candidate to be part of a team who can come up with interesting, innovative and exciting ways to help promote the company across different continents.
The role will be both demanding and rewarding as this facility will feature as the showpiece for the company's Global business. The successful candidate will undertake a variety of design tasks, this including, but not limited to: graphic print/digital design, 3D exhibition design and an awareness of web design. The applicant should be well presented and possess good communication skills to interface with customers, agencies and clients that visit the facility.
Operating with honesty and integrity with a passion to deliver to the highest standards are key areas that the applicant should possess as these are fundamental values that the company wish to promote within their business.
The applicant should be ambitious, self-motivated and prepared to work to strict deadlines and targets with possibilities of out of hours work. Although the right candidate will be part of a tight knit team, they will be expected to be able to manage and prioritise his/her own workload.
Ideally the candidate will be located within an easy commute of Birmingham and have their own transport and a clean driving licence.
Duties of the Graphic Designer include: -
- Creating print designs and illustrations following a customer's brief
- Ability to adapt design skills for a large and varying mix of customers
- Using Adobe Illustrator to design vectored graphics of architectural drawings
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to order and approve designs, whilst making sure timelines are met
- Maintaining ranges for the company's own brands
- Working alongside the Marketing Assistant to develop suitable marketing graphics for upcoming exhibitions
- Designing company brochures and collateral
- Continually liaise with sales team to understand market trends