Epos Project Engineer (Field based) - Birmingham
We are currently seeking experienced Epos Field Engineers to join our team of contractors. This role covers Birmingham and the surrounding territory. Successful candidates will be utilised on a variety of in-progress and upcoming IT projects & deployments in their area.
In addition to good all-round IT skills, candidates must have excellent communication skills as many of the deployments will be customer-facing. The ability to understand and follow pre-scripted processes is also essential. Applicants must be very customer-focused, taking pride in completing work to the highest of standards.
- Hardware deployments - EPOS, hand-held terminals
- Excellent general PC knowledge
- Working alongside support desks to complete installs
- Worked/working as an IT contractor via Umbrella or has own Limited Company
- Previous project & deployment experience - ensure all project experience is CLEARLY noted on your CV when applying. Please note applications without obvious project experience will not be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in UK and a current UK resident
- Must have a full UK driving licence with own vehicle (large hatchback, estate or 4x4)
- This is an ad-hoc contractor position. The amount of work will vary on a week-by-week basis and this job is ideally suited to existing contractors who are looking for additional revenue streams.
- Projects & deployments may take place early morning, evenings, overnight or at weekends. In such cases, pay rates will be uplifted accordingly.