IT Change Manager
Reporting into the Head of IT Service Delivery, the IT Change Manager is responsible for ensuring that the impact of new or upgraded IT systems and projects is managed in an effective way to ensure the delivery of desired business/IT Change outcomes.
The IT change manager will also work with the business change team to support and guide them through the required steps to implement systems related changes.
The successful candidate will work with multiple vendors to ensure effective delivery of change, building relationships that support the delivery of projects, implementations and BAU change.
The role of the IT Change Manager is to ensure that each project or implementation is effectively delivered into the business/production systems areas by means of carefully planned and co-ordinated change management programmes.
Specifically, the IT Change Manager will:
- Own the Change Management Process (end to end)
- Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and provide final approval for all IT changes planned to go into Production
- Lead the change management stream and all IT Changes (though all environments (SIT, UAT, Prep-Prod, DVT and Production), and will ensure that the change work stream for each project/implementation is managed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure each different business area is sufficiently prepared for the impact of the new IT systems as and when they are ready to 'go live’, and
- Ensure there is sufficient support available for the new system to operate in 'business as usual’ state.
- The above will include a full Service Transition process for changes going into Production.
- To be responsible for the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of business vision, and maintaining the benefit framework that links project delivery to the achievement of business benefits.
- To deliver customer facing and internal change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Work to resolve 'soft tensions’ between internal parties/vendors and the relevant business areas, flagging any potential issues to the Head of IT Service Delivery.
- To liaise with the owners of the relevant plans for training, communications and stakeholder management to ensure that requirements remain fully linked to and part of the overall process for change management.
- Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Such other activities as may be required to fulfil your responsibilities.
- To build relationships with the following stakeholders; IT Service Management and Operations Team(s), IT Programme/Project Managers, IT Business Analyst and the Business Change Team.
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go...