Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support
Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support - Windows, Cloud, Virtualisation, Networking
Birmingham - £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
A highly reputable, Microsoft Gold Partnered managed services provider seeks an Infrastructure Engineer to provide 3rd line support to their clients. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will join the team in a client facing support role, providing excellent customer service, solution design/delivery and software/hardware package updates for client networks. You will provide 3rd line via remote access and through on-site visits where appropriate, dependant on the project. As part of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help improve company systems, procedures and knowledge base by contributing and collaborating.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies - Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange, Windows 8, and Office 2015.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies - VMware, Hyper-V, XenApp
- Experience of troubleshooting /maintaining antivirus products
- In-depth knowledge of Networking
- Demonstrable experience with firewalls
- Apple / Android or other mobile support experience
- MCSE / MCITP Qualification
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to
Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Support - £30,000 - £40,000 - Birmingham - Windows, Cloud, Virtualisation, Networking