Office Administrator - Construction
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, reputable company that offers a varied workload in Sutton Coldfield. The role would suit somebody who enjoys working within a small but busy, fast paced office environment and can manage their own time effectively. In return you will benefit from an attractive salary with the opportunity to progress into a managerial role for the right candidate.
Our client is a leading construction expert and property management company operating within the Commercial, Education, Health Care and Heritage sector.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate must have a wealth of administrative experience as well as;
- Strong IT software skills as well as the use of CRM systems
- A focus on continuous improvement and self development
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills
Responsibilities and Tasks include: You will be responsible for all company administration as well as;
- Dealing with any incoming calls
- Processing DBS checks
- Vehicle checks, mileage sheets, vehicle insurance, MOT and driving licence checks
- Employer time sheets
- SLA management
- HR administration support (holiday and sickness monitoring, HR compliance)
- Company expenses
- Capturing new starters data (for payroll and contract purposes)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch
This role would suit: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Construction Administrator and Site Administrator.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!