Technical Analyst - Network 791
Network Analyst (Cisco)
Salary: £24k - £26k + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a driven and knowledgeable individual to join them in their Networks team. Primarily using a Cisco system, our client is one of the market leaders in the financial industry. This position will involve working with minimal supervision, looking to constantly improve processes/procedures. Working with a team, you will support senior members whilst providing support and guidance junior team members.
- Experience and understanding of systems management processes/procedures mission-critical environment.
- Understanding of performance tuning, capacity planning, and proactive monitoring of middleware solutions.
- Change + release procedures and tools.
- Experience ITIL framework
- Desire to developing and improving process
- Cisco Network - Switching and Routing (CCNA level) - Trouble shooting, configuration, and support
- Cisco Network - WAP configuration and support
- Cisco Tooling - Prime, Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- F5 Big-IP - support and configuration
- Checkpoint Firewall - support and configuration
- PIX Firewall - support and configuration
- Solarwinds - support and configuration
- Cisco SAN Network - MDS9000 switches and DCM
- Basic legacy telephony support - CS1000, Verint, IVR, etc