Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a rapidly expanding company based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist. This is a key role as you will work closely with the FD & CFO investigating, evaluating and advising them on investments options.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Working closely with the FD & CEO on private investments.
- Provision of analysis, forecasts, financial models, cash-flow.
- Decision-support on investment plans such as start-ups, joint-ventures and acquisitions, as well as supporting the growth of existing businesses.
- Investigate, evaluate and explain investment options.
- Provide commercial insight.
- Support the compilation of commercial terms in new business areas.
This is a 'stand alone' role and the ideal person will be a self-starter and will be able to work autonomously in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. Prior experience of dealing with corporate bank funding would be advantageous.
On offer is a day rate of up to £450 with interview Thursday 5th October.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your CV profile and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.