Commercial Property Secretary
Job Title: Property Secretary
Salary: £20,000 - £22,500 pa
Our client is a leading law firm based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, built around outstanding legal advice and exceptional service to regional, national and international private clients. They are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join the team within the Commercial Property Department. It is essential that the successful candidate has worked as a secretary within a professional environment and has audio typing experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a diligent, confident and professional individual to join a reputable and successful firm.
- To take instructions as required regarding the day to day post
- Type correspondence and documents from dictation for any of the fee earners
- Draft emails to clients and all outgoing documents for fee earners
- Produce internal communication documents for fee earners
- Manage incoming calls from clients and other contacts
- Maintain filing system, both on computer and with hard copies
- Administer files, including opening, billing and closing
- Attending to clients in person and on the phone taking messages and assisting where appropriate
- Regular use of the internal case management system to process and progress files
- Arrange internal and external meetings, booking rooms, arranging refreshments, co-ordinating diaries, arranging equipment as appropriate
- All other administrative tasks such as scanning, photocopying, filing etc.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Knowledge and understanding of Commercial Property Law and Real Estate is essential
- The CILEX qualification would be advantageous
- Audio typing is essential
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience with Case Management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including Excel, Word
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.