Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Executive (Tracking and Analytics) - Solihull based
Permanent Opportunity - Salary to circa £35K depending on experience.
My Client, specialist leaders in the Finance and Lending Industry have an opening due to business growth for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team.
We are really looking for someone with extensive experience of using Google (Tag Manager and Analytics) and Web User Experience tools also (Visual Web Optimiser - VWO and Hotjar).
This exciting role will see you identifying and implementing tracking, measurement and analysing requirements and reporting on performance - you will also keep striving to provide new and innovative ways to use data to enhance customer experience to drive growth and customer retention.
Other responsibilities in the role will include:
- Management of Google Tag Manager
- Set up of Google Analytic s accounts
- Analysing user experience/ online user behaviour - making recommendations
- Train/coach and guide team members in how to track, measure and analyse campaign activity
- Staying up to date with digital developments in analytics, SEO, Paid Search, Email Marketing etc.….
Essential skills and experience needed:
- Advanced user in Google Tag Manager
- Strong experience of using Digital/Web Analytics tools
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills being able to articulate data in to meaningful insights and recommendations
- Degree level or recognised Digital Marketing qualification
- Minimum 5 years digital experience (ideally in a regulated or FS environment)
- At least 3 years' experience in web based insight and tracking platforms
- At least 2 years' experience in managing and analysing marketing attribution
So if you are looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking business, please do not delay, forward over your CV to Louise for immediate review.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.