The Web Developer role is working as part of a large scale project to develop and populate a new Content Management System.
Our client is a large, well known organisation based in Staffordshire.
The Web Developer role involves:
- Working alongside an existing developer as part of a team
- Working as part of a large scale capital project, which needs to be delivered to tight timescales and movable briefs
- Supporting the development of a new content management system and ensuring that it meets the needs of its users in terms of functionality and usability
In order to be considered for the Web Developer role, you must have:
- Must be an experienced developer (not a new starter) and have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in creating database-driven web applications with SQL Server
- Need an understanding of relational database concepts
- Must have image manipulation skills
- Must have a good knowledge of online standards including accessibility.
- Knowledge of Contensis CMS advantageous , however, training on this can be provided if required (no other upfront skills development is feasible in this role).
The Web Developer role is offering an experienced candidate the chance to work on a large scale web development project for 6 months initially.