Partnership & Development Manager - Charity Fundraiser
Job Title: Partnership and Development Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
The Charity is looking for an ambitious self-starter who has solid experience in establishing fundraising opportunities and new business relationships to increase revenue across the charity's activities. The Charity is an international charity promoting the benefits of good oral health to the public through educational resources and well established, successful campaigns such as National Smile Month and Mouth Cancer Action Month. The new Partnership and Development Manager will be joining a forward-looking charity which provides opportunities for organisations, the health professions, and the public to come together in innovative ways to achieve their mission of 'Better oral health for all'.
Create new opportunities which lead to increased financial support. This will involve identifying new sources of funding and potential corporate supporters and securing their involvement and collaborative partnership through sponsorship of educational materials, campaigns and projects.
· Increase support from both oral health and other health and wellbeing professions. This will involve creating and actively promoting new supporter programmes, identifying and targeting related businesses and signing them up to relevant supporter programmes and fundraising activities.
· Develop new income streams. This will include identifying potential new sources of income from other Trusts and Foundations; developing a new fundraising approach to attract high value donors and creating a new scheme to attract legacy donations.
· Actively promote the Charity's existing 'Product Accreditation' and 'Recognition' schemes, as well as develop new accreditation opportunities and income streams in areas such as Preventive Dental Practice.
The Candidate will have the following key skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a necessity.
- Ability to write proposals and copy to persuade corporate and wider health professions to support their charitable activities.
- Good numerical skills.
- Ability to work to a budget and reach financial targets, regularly reporting on both.
- Sound organisational skills including good time management, ability to work to deadlines, handle multiple supporter accounts and keep accurate records of business transactions, agreements, donations, and sales.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office applications and database management.
- Teamwork skills working effectively with the wider team to maximise income streams in all areas.
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload effectively with excellent time management skills.
Experience in either sales, corporate engagement or fundraising is essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Corporate Partnership Manager, Development Manager, Client Relationship Coordinator, Development Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager, Corporate Partnership Coordinator, Fundraising Officer, Charity Fundraising Officer, Trust Fundraising Coordinator, Fundraising Executive, Events Fundraising Manager, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Donor Giving Sales, Sales Executive, Customer Relationship Manager, Events Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Officer, Customer Relations, Sales Role, will also be considered for this role.