Customer Service Administrator
Jobrole: Customer Service Administrator
JobType: Temp to Perm
Working Hours: Mon - Fri - Full time
Job Overview of a Customer Service Administrator:
Office Angels are currently working with a market leading distributor they have an immediate requirement for a Customer Service Administrator.
We are looking for someone who can come in hit the ground running, a fast learner, with strong communication skills, an attention to detail, and a team focused attitude to work.
- An experienced quality Customer Service Administrator
- A self-confident and reliable team player?
- In possession of a good telephone manner, clear handwriting and basic computer skills?
- Do you have experience of understanding logistics and distribution
The main role and responsibilities of a Customer Service Administrator will include;
- Process Customer Services and Orders, to keep customers informed on delivery schedules and potential stock issues Process orders
- Ensuring all data is correct in a timely manner and initiate master data flow
- Liaise with customer via the telephone regarding stock delivery dates
- Produce credit note requests
- Liaise with production regarding stock levels
- Ensure the customer receives reliable and efficient service
- Direction for the role will be given by the Customer Services Team Leader and Customer Services Manager
- Be able to work with Microsoft Office applications (Excel / Word / Outlook).
- Be able to work accurately to strict deadlines.
- Be comfortable communicating with customers and suppliers.
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will posses the following skills:
- Previous experience within same role would be beneficial
- Must have experience within similar customer service environment
- Must have a polite and courteous telephone manner
- Can commute to Rugely with no problem
- Honesty and Integrity
- Reason and Logic
- Teamwork and Respect for the Individual
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please only apply if you are immediately available or with a weeks notice as this position is to start within the next two weeks.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.