Client Services Executive
Client Services Executive
Hours - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
There will be a requirement to work one evening per week on a specific client activity
Job Purpose To interpret, manage and deliver a client’s brand plans through promotional activation and day to day point of sale management. To ensure that we are delivering the 'best fit’ solution for our clients utilising the available resource and systems capabilities, reducing complexity and offering real added value.
Person Specification:A dynamic individual who thrives on taking responsibility for a client’s requirements with a fantastic 'can do’ attitude. An intelligent, trustworthy and reliable individual, who can work under pressure, both internally and externally, in support of the business objectives.
- Initial client point of contact on specified clients.
- To provide support to other members of the team
- Managing briefs for all campaigns and activities and implement end to end.
- To report post activity evaluation including activation and performance against SLA.
- To ensure all kit packing projects are completed to deadlines.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose including cost and selling prices.
- To communicate interdepartmentally internally to manage stock holding, quality control and stock queries.
- Carry out stock adjustments in line with audited results or agreed manual order authorisation process.
- To be the escalation point for all clients specific queries.
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Liaise with internal operations to ensure that order processing and invoicing is being carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- To detail and prepare quotations for client specific requirements over and above contracted rates
- To regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues.
- To maintain client budgetary requirements with written consent
- To maintain internal process documentation.
- To regularly maintain the clients database on the system
- Analyse and report client specific KPI’s.
- To prepare and supply all client reporting ensuring accurate and meaningful data is available in a professional and timely manner
- Preparation of monthly client invoicing for all services
- Undertake other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers.
- Highly motivated and accountable for decision making.
- Team development leadership qualities.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
Salary £20,100 pa
Location - Rugby