Health and Safety Consultant
We are proud to be working with a well established company who is recruiting a Health and Safety consultant to join the team.
Our client believes in being the best and the candidate will need to have the necessary drive to continue this ethos. This role will be varied and includes providing consultancy, audits and training in multiple industries.
The ideal candidate will be able to combine excellent technical knowledge with the ability to disseminate information in a simple user friendly way.
The candidate will have
- A Health and Safety qualification to Grad IOSH status or equivalent
- Drive and motivation to deliver a high level of service
- Great communication skills both written and face to face
- Good knowledge and experience of computer packages
- Able to harness a challenge and variety
- Strong technical knowledge with ability to communicate effectively
- Full driving license as national travel is required
The duties of the role with include
- Full support of the health and safety service to clients in line with any work instructions
- Identify opportunities for growth both with existing and new clients
- Ensuring cost to serve is minimised without compromising the quality of the service
- Generate and communicate ideas for improvements to our service for clients
- To act as the Clients competent person in all health and safety matters
- To complete all administrative tasks for the client in the necessary timescales.
- To ensure you keep abreast of developments in health and safety legislation and best practice and share information amongst the wider team.
This is an urgent role with a potential immediate start for the right candidate.