Customer Sales Representative
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Overall purpose/objective of the job:
This company are looking to recruit a Customer Sales Representative who is sales driven, highly organised and supports the process of providing products and services in line with industry quality standards. The Customer Services Representative will be responsible for the full customer account administration and be the internal interface between the customer and the business.
In the Sales Department.
RESPONSIBLE TO: UK Sales Manager
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with both internal and external customers.
- Previous Customer Services and Sales experience
- Strong IT skills with advanced excel
- Strong attention to detail when processing information.
- Analytical approach to working with data would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Act as the customer primary point of contact for commercial and logistic enquiries.
- Perform Account Management: Monitor and optimise sales growth within your selected accounts, make outgoing sales calls to existing customers to secure sales opportunities, follow up on quotations and projects whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Timely preparation of quotations and contract bids in response to customer enquiries. These quotations to take account of customer needs and internal policies and procedures.
- Follow-up of quotations to ensure the company win business or if not, to obtain details of reason for failure to win.
Sales order functions
- Review incoming customer purchase orders to ensure requirements conform to quotation/contract
- Accurately enter customer purchase orders
- Acknowledge sales order, market feedback, competition position, competition sales policy.
- Process and transmit order amendments.
- Monitor and report on customer order book status
- Compliance of sales and Quality Procedure.
- Respond to general/routine queries from customers.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed in accordance with sales procedures.
- You will be working in a small team for a corporate client, reporting to the UK Sales Manager and providing additional assistance for any sales activities that may be required to support the business.
Hours of work - Flexitime
Location - Rugby
Salary range - c£22,000