Are you looking for regular work? Flexible working hours with set shift patterns?
Then look no further! Why not join #TeamAssist as Warehouse Operative, at CML Logistics in Telford
Previous experience working within a warehouse environment would be advantageous.
FLT licence (counterbalance, reach, PPT) is desired but not essential.
This is a fantastic temp to perm opportunity for candidates that prove to be hardworking, flexible and reliable.
Job Location - CML Logistics, Telford
First 12 weeks:
- £7.50 - days
- £8.30 - nights/twilight
After 12 weeks (working with CML)
- £7.70 - days +£75 per month attendance bonus
- £8.74 - nights/twilight +£75 per month attendance bonus
In addition, you can earn extra £0.10 per hour if you will drive a forklift.
- New warehouse with state of the art facilities
- Subsidised Canteen
- Pension scheme
- FLT and PPT training provided
- Free Parking
Day to day duties
As a warehouse operative, you will be responsible for safe, accurate and efficient movement of goods in, through and out of the warehouse.
Your duties will include:
- using an FLT or PPT truck to safely move goods around the warehouse
- making sure that stock was accurately picked and free from any damage
- loading trailers
- picking goods for despatch
Shifts - each shift is 12 hours long with one-hour unpaid lunch break
Days - 06:00 to 18:00
Twilight - 12:00 to 24:00
Nights - 18:00 to 06:00
Apply now and our fantastic recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible.
After the telephone interview, you will be invited for an all-day induction that will consist of:
- Drug and Alcohol Test
- Health and Safety presentation
- site tour - workwear distribution
- company induction
- Safe Working Practice training with a training officer