Process Manager : Nights
Nights 10pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday
circa £32,000 plus premium
This well established organisation is a specialist manufacturer of products that are used in domestic and commercial buildings.The organisation is part of a global multi-national.
There is a large change management strategy being rolled out which is focusing on manufacturing, production and the implementation of lean methodology. To that end we are looking for an exceptional Process Manager, one who can lead and deliver on the new and exciting manufacturing strategy.
As Process Manager, you will provide leadership and support to the production teams to achieve optimum production performance and ensure all current and future systems and standards are realised and maintained. It covers all site operational activities; aims to achieve agreed output targets, within set safety and quality standards to ensure customers receive their orders on time and in full.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is critical to the overall production team success as well as the department's continuous improvement and cost reduction agenda.
Along with the Site and Production Manager, the Process Manager will ensure manufacturing capability develops in line with business plans and drive improvements in Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Quality & Productivity moving the site towards 0 harm.
Education / Qualifications required to fulfil the role:
- Good levels of numeracy, literacy and IT Skills would be required. The following would be advantageous:
- Manufacturing or business discipline
- Management / Leadership qualifications
- Health & Safety (IOSH Certificate or similar is desirable)
- Quality management system experience
Specific Work Experience required to fulfil the role:
- Experience of manufacturing / production environment within management roles in similar fast moving and high depend environments
- Ensure effective communications both verbal and written to and between all shifts and all levels.
- Exposure to implementing continuous improvement projects / cultural change
- Proven knowledge of the process flow and systems of work across production environments
- Committed to achieving high personal and professional standards and strong analytical skills
- Strong quality and customer service focus
- Solid people management experience; attaining and maintaining positive employee relations and morale
- Proven experience of leading and developing teams
Ability to deputise for Production Manager