Warehouse Operative - Minimum of £785 an hour
Do you want to earn some spending money before Christmas? Put a little aside for the kids presents? Get some funds to treat yourself on Black Friday? Then come and join us as a full time warehouse operative!
We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work as a Warehouse Operative in a vibrant and exciting warehouse for Amazon, the world's biggest online retailer.
The role of Warehouse Operative is in Coalville and pays a minimum of £7.85 and would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis. The role also has the huge potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours and to develop into a permanent contract.
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packingManual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kgThe role will be in a quick paced environmentWorking in a team to hit targetsHelp with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment processWorking at heights of up to 12.5m (41ft) using PUP trucks - full training will be provided
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for self motivated peopleHard working people to join our team of Warehouse OperativeCommitted people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on timeTeam players who will work to increase productivityNo experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retailA company who believes in innovationAn organisation focused on the customer experienceA company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £7.85 per hour for the day shift whilst the night shift pays at £7.85 + £1.71 per hour late hours premium with the potential to earn big money with over-timeFree on site parkingFree Coffee and TeaFull trainingHot food in the on-site canteenThe opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Subsidised transport available!
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Coalville - LE67 1FBThere is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on 01530 216002
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76742627