We are pleased to be working alongside one of the UK’s most influential charities, to assist their recruitment needs for a Marketing Assistant based in Coventry.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading charities within its sector, focusing solely on its vision to protect & promote its 3.5 million users nationwide.
As a marketing assistant, you will be joining the existing department within the Marketing division.
- work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to help deliver the national marketing plan for the organisation and all associated integrated campaigns across traditional and digital channels.
- work closely with the Marketing & Communications team across all channels to help effectively deliver the marketing plan, including PR, digital (including social media, email and website), events, graphic design and editorial.
- assist in developing consumer facing marketing briefs.
- work closely with the in house Graphic Designer and external design agencies to progress design work against agreed briefs.
- liaise effectively with print suppliers and other external agencies
- marketing planning; tracking progress against critical date path plans
- support the Marketing Team on advertising activity including writing copy where appropriate.
- support with collating data performance reports for marketing campaigns.
- support the Senior Marketing Manager on monthly tracking against agreed KPI’s relative to growth, by competitors, across the sector, and relative performance across marketing channels.
- identify further opportunities for the society to explore.
- proof read all appropriate marketing activity.
- respond to other customer queries where appropriate.
- build trust, communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Fielding phone enquiries and communications inbox queries and requests
- assist with budget forecasting, tracking and reconciliation in particular the raising of purchase orders.
- foster strong relationships with all internal departments ensuring all respective departments are engaged and approve all relevant marketing activity
- General administrative tasks
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- exceptional organisation and planning skills
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- good commercial awareness
- ability to think on feet and problem solve
- strong IT skills across all the core MS office products, with particular focus on Excel
- charity experience desirable but not essential
- marketing degree/qualification desirable
- creative flair
If you are a fun, creative, organised and driven Marketing Professional then please apply asap to be considered for this unique opportunity.