£25,000 - £30,000
Do you have a minimum of 3 years Payroll supervisory/managerial experience?
My client is ideally looking for a CIPP qualified or QBE Payroll Assistant Manager/Manager to join their busy and growing Payroll team. You will be responsible for the entire payroll process in addition to training and managing the payroll team.
You will have a good standard of formal education with a minimum of GCSE Grade B in Maths and English, knowledge of HMRC legislation, excellent communication skills and an ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy.
Main duties as Payroll Manager will include:
- Processing payroll for weekly and monthly paid staff
- Working knowledge of Auto enrolment process
- Dealing with queries/liaising with HMRC
- Understand SMP, SSP, tax, NI
- Month end payroll reporting
- Monthly pension reporting
Up to £30,000 basic on offer plus benefits
If interested, feel free to apply or reach out to Michael Tomenson on