PA to Head of Office
PA to Head of Office
£28,000 - £30,000
Birmingham City Centre
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have been instructed on an exciting PA / Office Manager opportunity working for a nationally recognised organisation based in the heart of Birmingham's business district. For an experience PA / Office Manager looking for a fresh, challenging and exciting new role this could be perfect!
Day to day your responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact within the office for any communications and procedures
- Organising internal and external events
- Assisting with H&S related duties
- Responsibility for all office related management including equipment, IT and Telephones
- Organising, attending and preparing reports for monthly board meetings
- HR related tasks
- Managing support staff ensuring there is sufficient cover amongst teams
- Co-ordination of diaries and travel when necessary
- Audio and copy typing
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience of working in a similar level role as a PA or Office Manager and be happy to take on a challenge in a professional but personable environment. In return you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a well-recognised organisation and become a part of a successful and exciting team!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales