Business Development Manager, GLCM
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry's most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in delivering the strategic roadmap for propositions to strengthen our market position and grow the business
- Continuously develop and improve propositions with the needs and requirements of the customer base at the centre of all recommendations
- Produce meaningful management information to support business aspirations and goals
- Assist in developing and implementing various strategic initiatives for Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) CMB UK
- Manage GLCM input to Governance Forums and actions relating to all aspects of relevant customer propositions and other business areas where required
- Represent GLCM (point-of-contact) with relevant stakeholders within GLCM Europe and CMB UK
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Exposure to GLCM and other Commercial Banking products
- Experience of working with Commercial Banking clients
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009U13.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.