An exciting opportunity has become available within the Private Equity arena for a Assistant Accountant based in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting the Management Accountant, your role as Assistant Accountant will include duties such as:
- Assisting with production of month end management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with budgets and variance analysis
- Update and record Purchase and Sales invoices
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc finance responsibilities in support of the team
This role would ideally suit someone who is studying their AAT and hoping to go on and study their CIMA/ACCA within the next 12-18 months.
Up to £25,000 basic plus benefits on offer.