Chemistry Teacher - Yardley - October 2017
Chemistry Teacher Required
Large secondary school in Aston Birmingham have a vacancy for a Chemistry teacher, this post would start immidiatley. The successful Chemistry teacher applying will initially be offered a temporary contract; however this could become permanent before the end of academic year to suit your scale point (MPS/UPS).
- Chemistry teacher post, October 2017
- Supportive secondary school in Aston Birmingham with great facilities
- Salary to suit teaching scale point £22,244 - £37,871
- Temporary post with possibility of becoming permanent
- Located north of city centre with reliable public transport links
- Most recent Ofsted included "good leadership and behaviour"
"We have a temporary vacancy starting immidiatley for a Chemistry teacher, this will be joining our large Science department on a full time basis. We are looking for a Chemistry teacher who has great subject knowledge and will have a presence in the classroom to enthuse our pupils through high quality lessons and concise planning. Due to the outgoing teachers specialism, we are ideally looking for a Chemistry trained Science teacher but will consider Science teachers who are competent teaching KS4 & KS5 ". Head of School
This post is initially being offered on a temporary basis until the summer but should become permanent for the successful Chemistry teacher taking up the contract.
To apply please email with an up to date CV or call for more information.