Combustion Engineer. A committed Combustion Engineer to cover between Hereford, Birmingham, Stoke on Trent and the West. The role is Service, Maintenance and Repair for commercial customers including schools.
Do you want to join a company that doesn't heavily supervise their staff and who trust their Engineers to do their work? This is a good company to meet.
The company themselves are dedicated to providing a good service to their customers and are looking for someone that has fantastic customer facing skills as well as someone who has good technical ability.
They offer you regular training to enhance your skills including a new way to retake your gas qualifications without attending a training centre. They've recently invested heavily in the department, they are growing and passionate about the business they've won. Having also recently revised their benefits package, now is a great time to join the team and see where you can go with this company.
Your salary can be negotiated as it depends on your experience and skills all of which can be discussed when you meet.
The role - Combustion Engineer
* You'll complete service, maintain and repair domestic, commercial and light industrial boilers, overhead radiant heaters, unvented hot water systems and bulk storage water heaters.
* Customers will be schools with some shops, offices and government buildings.
* The call out rota is 1 in 4 although you can give this away or take on extra, just ask.
The person - Combustion Engineer
* An enhanced DBS (police/CRB) check is required due to the nature of the contracts. This can be done after you meet.
* You will hold an in-date commercial gas certificate
* Will have great customer service skills
Benefits package - Combustion Engineer
* Call outs 1 in 4 with good standby rate
* Receive a good salary from the beginning
* 25 days holiday plus 8 BH
* Resit your gas certification on the job
* You can have a committed Gas Supervisor who has excellent knowledge and a sense of humour
* You can be part of a team being built for existing and future contracts with the full support of a dedicated management team
Location - Combustion Engineer
It's covering between Hereford and Stoke-on-Trent including the West so if you live within that area we'd love to talk to you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959277712