Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Officer
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional to join their Marketing Services team as a Marketing Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, gaining exposure in all areas of the marketing mix.The Role:
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of marketing communications activities within the department, focusing on the automotive components categories of the business.
The role features heavily in both ATL and BTL, with the role of the Marketing Executive to define which channels will effectively execute the campaign brief.
Marketing Campaign Production
The primary function of this role is to produce marketing campaigns, based upon the Product and Category Managers' promotional brief including:
- Exploiting of all necessary channels to communicate the campaign with the aim to have a full integrated approach covering all communication channels
- Full lifecycle of agency management to produce print media and targeted promotions
- Production of digital campaigns using online email creation software
- Managing and coordinating advertising and press releases for your campaign activity
- Reporting on campaigns using sales software and analytics
Events (4 x per year)
The company exhibits at a wide range of events requiring time management and project coordination including:
- Tradeshow logistics
- Booking of events
- Stand graphic design and planning
- Promotional material creation
- The monitoring and management of exhibition equipment
- Pre-show exhibition equipment collation
- Travel to events to aid set-up
- Pre and post-show communications internally & externally
Internal & External Communications
- All messages and brand initiatives need to be communicated in all internal and external channels. All channels need to be optimised and synchronised.
- Regularly updating websites with communication and content
There will be a need for general administration and support, such as updating the FPS Intranet with communication and content.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisation and planning skills with application across a wide range of marketing channels.
Essential Skills or Attributes
- MS Office with good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Photoshop knowledge preferred
- Organisation and planning skills
- Attention to detail and strong with process skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with other internal departments
- Digital marketing is desirable but not essential
Deliverables and KPI's
- Develop campaigns with a 'creative edge' for all materials and the fulfilment of all briefs
- Deliver marketing campaigns to budget and schedule
- Organise tradeshows to budget and timeline
Candidates must hold a valid UK driving license.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaigns Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.