System Architect - 33635 - up to £3071/hr - Vehicle Eng
Title: System Architect
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
System Architect - Automotive Systems
An increasingly important part of vehicles in this segment are the software intensive features that lead to products that are very much more than the sum of their parts. With a strong focus on the needs of our customer, we are aggressively seeking to deliver many new and innovative features across a range of already complex mechatronic products. This is your opportunity to help in the creation of those features which our customers will perceive as world class.
As a System Architect, you are responsible for undertaking the functional and interface analysis of systems and the allocation of functions to (both logically and physically) to system elements (components of the vehicle) during the early stages of the system design.
These activities provide a consistent systems engineering approach to support the delivery of system requirements in form of documents and models into a system requirements specification. By using model-based systems engineering techniques, the team contributes to the overall understanding of the expected system integration and interface analysis.
This position includes the following tasks:
* System Architecture development - carrying out a full range of functional analysis and investigations, preparing interface specification and control document for the whole system
* System Functional and Physical Architecture
* System Integration
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- System Functional and Physical Architecture - System Integration
- Model based systems engineering (MBSE) - Requirements Management (RM)
- Experience in SysML / IBM Rational Rhapsody / IBM Rational DOORS
Use of IBM Rational tools,
Systems Engineering background
Technical Master Degree with 2+ years of experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959275797