Office Manager & Executive PA
To £40,000 pa + benefits
Rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial market leader, looking to appoint a hands on Office Manager & Executive PA, to support their ambitious, award winning board during a period of tremendous growth and opportunity.
Reporting to the COO and leading a small head office team, you will be responsible for developing existing processes and practices to improve efficiency in the management of administration, security, facilities management, utilities, consumables, office systems and procedures.
Key tasks will include providing confidential administrative support to the principal shareholders on a number of personal and corporate projects.
This is a broad role offering extraordinary scope and potential and the opportunity to make a considerable contribution to the future success of the business.
- Evidence and success of prioritising high level sensitive information
- Ability to effectively interact with executives at all levels
- First class organisational skills and a service-driven approach working at fast pace
- Extremely well organised, detail oriented with a flexible approach able to deal with changing demands
- Proactive, self-motivated, a "can do" and "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs in a proactive way
- Effective multitasker - ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure
- A team player who is professional, and responsible with a positive attitude
- High integrity, trustworthy, and highly confidential with sound judgement and professional maturity
- Advanced level of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Excel (an advantage)
How to Apply
To apply in the strictest of confidence please submit your CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 370787.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959282159