Credit Controller 12 Month Maternity Cover
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business who operates within a fast passed dynamic market.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual in to their credit team on a fixed term contract to maintain an effective and professional credit control system, minimising any potential risk whilst ensuring client relationships are preserved.
Your responsibilities in this team will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that outstanding balances are collected within the agreed payment terms
- Collaborating with management working towards targets to reduce the overall outstanding debt owed
- Communicate internally pushing for results and general information from fellow team members
- Working closely within a team advising and making them aware of potential risks
- Work closely with the billing team to ensure all queries are resolved; reconciliation of key accounts may be necessary
- Ensure that all actions relating to credit control; calls/payment promises/disputes are recorded on the Collection tool
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to effectively build relationships to identify and meet those departments and clients' requirements.
To be successful in this position you will need experience in a similar role and have ideally worked in an environment where you have managed high volumes, whilst also motivating others and assuring high standards. The successful applicant will have good negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills. You will also be the type of individual that works well in a busy KPI focused, change environment and have good working knowledge of Excel.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370782.