ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A LOCAL CONTRACTOR ???
SICK OF TRAVELLING LONG DISTANCES TO WORK ???
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK ON LOCAL PROJECTS ???
My client is a contracting business who work within Civil Engineering sectors. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to manage a groundworks project in Birmingham
Reporting to the Contracts Management team, the Project Manager will take responsibility for sites across the UK, you can expect to work on groundwork packages
- Supervise a team of operatives working on site
- Project manages all maintenance and repair works
- Assist with maintenance works when required
- Procure equipment and parts for repair work and monitor existing stock levels
- Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
- Good analytical, presentation and communication skills essential.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously
- Experience in a similar role within the Civils industry desirable
- CSCS Card
- Civil Engineering qualifications desirable
For More information please call Lee Jones in The Birmingham Office 0121 2127790
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76769323